EduPlat.org, the EDUcational PLATform where students, families, schools, teachers and other professionals in education can collaborate, sharing resources.
OUR MAIN PRIORITY:
🎯 Supporting teachers, school leaders and other teaching professions.
Topics in the EduPlat project:
💬 Community development.
💬Creating new, innovative or joint curricula or courses
💬 Cooperation between educational institutions and business
EDUPLAT aims to be an Educational network where students, families, schools, teachers and other professionals in education can collaborate, sharing resources and adding value to all contributions and contributors. Therefore EDUPLAT will support teachers, school leaders and other teaching professionals as they will be able to use the resources and obtain feedback and value for their contributions. EDUPLAT will allow its users to develop their capacities and participate in the educational community’s digital transformation and community development. Collaborating in the creation of innovative materials and sharing digital resources will help adapt to changes while reducing the printing of millions of school books, most of them used by only one student. On the other hand, digital resources can be more easily adapted to each individual, and this will help the inclusion and diversity in all fields of education. As many of these resources will be the result of the collaboration of many authors, there will be a growth of civic engagement and establishment of relationships which can extrapolate to the participation in other areas.
Innovative learning and teaching practices will be stimulated as the resources shared will obtain feedback from users and be valued. There will be rewards (including prices and certificates) to the excellence in the resources leading to enhancing learning, teaching and skills development. Some feedback will include suggestions which will help educators improve their skills.
EDUPLAT will involve the collaboration of many groups:
- Students will be able to use activities, rate them and send feedback. Young people’s help will be very valued at EDUPLAT as they have more imagination, which enhances their creativity. They will also be able to help other students in their schools and motivate their teachers to use EDUPLAT.
- Teachers will be able to use activities, rate them and send feedback. Their professional contributions will be very valued at EDUPLAT and they will benefit from the platform in many ways. Amongst them, they will be able to prove in their profiles at EDUPLAT their skills.
- Schools and universities will be able to benefit from having a dynamic platform full of resources as well as the possibility of integrating their LMS (Learning Management Systems) and thus reducing expenses. On the other hand, they can promote the use of EDUPLAT by , for example, organizing conferences and seminars.
- Faculties of education will be able to help their teacher trainees benefit from EDUPLAT and find more suitable jobs. On the other hand, teacher training courses can provide excellent resources as university students have motivation, energy and good computer skills.
- Educational boards will be able to liaise with our curriculum developers so that their syllabuses are included in the list and teachers preparing students for their exams can benefit from it.
- Educational experts can publish their investigation results, conferences and share their ideas here, benefiting the community and themselves.
- Other professionals in the educational world can benefit from their services being offered through the network and support it. EDUPLAT’s sustainability is guaranteed via these win-win relationships.
Please follow our social networks below for updated information: